Choose from a variety of clubs at Northwest Indian College or start your own!
AMERICAN INDIAN BUSINESS LEADERS (AIBL)
AIBL supports and promotes the education and development of future American Indian business leaders.
AMERICAN INDIAN SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING SOCIETY (AISES)
The AISES mission is to increase substantially the representation of American Indian and Alaskan Natives in engineering, science and other related technology disciplines.
The Culture Club provides a variety of student activities which focus on cultural preservation and revitalization including an annual Student Pow-Wow.
Advisor: Coast Salish Institute
(360) 392-4296 email@example.com
NORTHWEST INDIAN COLLEGE SPACE CENTER
The Drama Club performs throughout the year, staging one-acts and full length productions.
Advisor: Wayne Woods
(360) 392-4312 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PHI THETA KAPPA – BETA THETA BETA CHAPTER (PTK)
The purpose of Phi Theta Kappa is to recognize and encourage scholarship among two- year college students.
Advisor: and John Rombold
(360) 392-4322, or email@example.com
SKI & BOARDING CLUB
The Art club provides student involvement with art shows and exhibits locally as well as taking field trips to Seattle.
STUDENT EXECUTIVE BOARD
Are you interested in starting a new Student Club?
- Student Activities/Leadership Coordinator at (360)392-4233.
- New student clubs must be recognized by the Student Executive Board
- A minimum of 5 student members and a faculty/staff advisor are required
- New student clubs must submit a student member list, officers, advisor name, club bylaws, constitution, or mission statement, and a proposed budget for the academic year.
- Remember, the Student Executive Board will want to know what fundraising activities you are planning for the upcoming year.
- The Student Executive Board and Student Activities/Leadership Coordinator are here to help you – ask us questions before, during, and after you start your new student club!!!