The Lummi belief that we take care of ourselves, watch out for ourselves,
and love and take care of one another.
We provide a quality, family-centered early learning program, offering culturally relevant experiences for the young children in our care.
- Quality care for children ages 1 month to 3 years
- Serving the children of NWIC students, staff and community members
- Highly trained staff
- Nurturing learning environment
- Full-time or part-time care available
- State licensed with excellent child to caregiver ratios
- State of the art facility with top quality children’s furnishings
ELC staff is committed to:
- Protecting children’s health and safety
- Creating an environment that is sensitive to supporting children’s home culture, language and values
- Helping children form a positive self-image
- Providing a responsive and loving atmosphere where children can grow at their own pace
- Encouraging children’s spontaneity and imagination
- Respecting children’s rights, teaching respect for self and others through example
Hours of operation:
For current rates contact Ashia Smock at 360-392-4260.
Eligible students often work with DSHS to subsidize daycare costs; please inquire with ELC staff to find out more.